Okay so I thought about stopping blogging as i basically telling my ex girlfriend I miss her an love her an she’s read this so it aimed at you. An you know it.
So decided to twist things slightly and got massively inspired to blog about given subjects, so I have seen the 30 day challenges etc and I want in so I found someone who had started there own list so I have copied and borrowed there list as below, wish me luck and I hope you all enjoy reading about this very different young man.
This is the list
1. What, why and where you write.
2. Describe the good, the bad and the ugly about yourself.
3. Where would you like to be in ten years?
4. A happy memory.
5. Dream travel destination, and why?
6. Write about someone you really care about.
7. If you could have any job in the world, what would it be and why?
8. Your fears.
9. Things that make you happy.
10. Somewhere you would like to live, describe your dream home.
11. Talk about your siblings/family.
12. Recurring or memorable dreams you’ve had.
13. Your biggest regret.
14. Your fondest childhood memories.
15. Something you miss.
16. You win a significant amount of money, what do you spend it on?
17. The highs and lows of the past year of your life.
18. A bullet list of your day.
19. Five of your strengths and five weaknesses.
20. What would your superpower be and why?
21. Your greatest accomplishment.
22. Who would you invite to your “last supper”?
23. Talk about your hobbies and why you like them.
24. A list of things in your bedroom.
25. An in depth description of your body and what you like about it.
26. Some quotes you like.
27. Seven things you think about a lot.
28. A letter to your future self.
29. A letter to your younger self.
30. Write about anything you feel like today.
This was inspired by this link,
My 30 day blog challenge – Thebitsandbobsinmybrain
I am always seeing posts from other from different thirty day blog challenges, and decided I wanted to join in. After a lot of googling I couldn’t find a list I liked so I have made my own. For anyone that isn’t familiar with the concept, it’s basically a list of blog subjects to inspire […]